Sunday 22 November 2009

Dominion Oblivion


Wow... is it the 22nd of November already? Where has time gone? I've been so busy obsessing about my NaNoWriMo project that time has just flown by, and the rest of the world has been ticking on without me noticing any of it, basically.

The good news is that my project of a novel has already reached the 38k words mark, which puts me well on track to finish this thing successfully. It has been quite the journey of discovery about my writing habits and failings. Another perk of it is that I find I'm not agonising through each slow day in wait for a much-antecipated new expansion. By the time I finish my project, Dominion will be just about to launch.

The bad news is that I'm a little out of the loop. I've heard vague rumblings about Titans and Motherships and PR disasters on SiSi, as well as something or other about null-sec upkeep costs... it's all a bit of a jumble in my head. I'm sure it'll all pounce on me when I lift my gaze from my scribblings on virtual paper and realise I'm still docked at Alenia V, Moon 4, Roden Shipyards but the drab moon outside my window has changed to a dramatic view of absolutely mesmerising beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment