Sunday 6 November 2011

NE*RA Season 2.0 Kicks Off


I haven't been very active in Eve for the majority of the summer; partly thanks to some RL events and partly (I suspect) due to my bittervet status and my recent disenchantment after the whole Greed is Good debacle.

Only racing - the thing that made me really want to try Eve Online to start with - could manage to bring me back week after week.

Last season, my computer issues coupled with some clashes between my RL and the race schedules kept me somewhat disheartened and uninspired. I can't not show to a race if I possibly can make it, because even on a bad day it's easily the most fun I can have in Eve.

Now... I still have computer issues (biggest issue being not having cash to get me a new one :P) but at least the races have been rescheduled to a day and time that I can come back to racing in. For my part, I couldn't be more grateful to Gyra for the change ;)

Yesterday, Season 2.0 started. The race was... eventful, to say the least. My computer is still crap, I still struggle with system loading times, but my team was united again. Our team. And Quin was on the track. It was just like old times and I loved it. Even though by the end we at Scuderia Dragonstar were sad. But despite on-track setbacks, it felt to me like the races of old. I loved it.

My inspiration seems to be back. I wrote a report and posted it on the NE*RA forums. A blog is hardly the best venue for such a lengthy text, but if you want to know more about KayJay, the Scuderia, and how Quin's famous executioner met its end, that's the place to go.

Links:
Scuderia Dragonstar Race 1 Report
NE*RA Official thread on the Eve Forums
Quin's account of her loss
Norrin Ellis / Venture account of the race

7 comments:

  1. Nice post, Thamks for sharing....




    PLease also visit on these hypertext keywords:--- isochronic tones | mindfulness meditation | brainwave entrainment | meditation technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today,the red shoes Christian Louboutin brand shoes priced at more than 500 each,the customer still in a continuous line.More and more womens brands have also launched the red shoes,can say,a red storm swept the world fashion trend.The red shoes,it may become a discount red bottom shoes classic of its era!Designers boundaries in where?Im afraid even Christian Louboutin himself in the invention of scarlet soles are not thinking clearly,the red shoes like shoes apply lipstick, people can not help but want to kiss. Coupled with his toe,woman sexy matchless.To defend their sultry red on the bottom of shoes design, Louboutin early in 2007 September filed for a trademark officially went into effect in 2008,to ensure that the brand of scarlet soles are not copied.Who can think of?According to the color trademark application itself would be threatened by growing crises,many brands are in a season or a red bottoms shoes for cheap particular type of shoes on the use of color soles,including various shades of red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to our shop,Our shop sells a lot of brands.There have hollister co, Hollister Madrid and UGG Outlet, Uggs Rea, Ugg Boots Sale.

    Franklin Marshall Nederland,Franklin Marshall Outlet,Franklin Marshall Heren,Franklin Marshall Tassen,Franklin Marshall Vrouwen.
    Franklin Marshall Sudaderas,Franklin Marshall Jackets,Franklin Marshall Falsas,El descuento más bajo, directos de fábrica, garantía de calidad !
    ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren uk,ralph lauren outlet UK sale ralph lauren Tees,Shirts,Jackets,Coats,Hoody,Polo, save 55% Off!
    Ralph Lauren UK,Sales Ralph Lauren Polo, long sleeves, jackets, hoodies, hats, 100% quality guarantee, 60% discount !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Please need help for small 4 years old cute girl!
    http://subbotinakseniya.ru
    Kseniya Subbotina from Russia extremely need money for treatment!!!
    She has cancer!!!
    Thank you for help

    ReplyDelete
  5. pasate por mi blog!
    http://votersclubs.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/como-ganar-dinero-facil.html
    mi canal youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Jp4X05aqA

    ReplyDelete